Academic

Academic

Our faculty members who will/are performing mobility within the scope of the Erasmus Program must prepare the following documents in full and submit them to the Foreign Relations and Erasmus Coordination Office:

Documents to be Prepared Before Going Abroad:

  1. Originals of the Mobility Agreement Staff Mobility For Teaching signed by the parties
  2. Invitation letter
  3. € (Euro) account information opened from any public bank before signing the contract
  4. Erasmus Grant Agreement signed between the University and the Academic Staff

 

Documents to be Submitted After Returning from Abroad:

  1. The wet-signed versions of the Mobility Agreement Staff Mobility For Teaching signed by the parties
  2. Certificate of Participation (A signed and sealed document dated the last day of the mobility, which will be obtained by the faculty member from the university where he/she is on mobility, showing how many days and hours of lectures are given)
  3. Photocopy of the passport ID page and the page containing entry-exit seals
  4. Boarding pass or bus ticket

Important note: In order for the first part of your grant payment, the 80%, to be transferred to your account before going abroad, please complete your application at least 15 days before the start of your mobility. The remaining 20% grant payment will be made after your mobility is successful. Payment will be made by calculating the days you teach.